Wednesday 16 May 2012

PARTY ROCK ANTHEM...THE END!!!!

I was privileged last night to attend Israel's Independence day celebrations at the Ambassadors residence. I had no idea serious looking people ( ambassadors,  diplomats, politicians..etc.) could party that hard. It was crazy awesome. The atmosphere was good, wine was going round, people mingling..V.I.P.'s introducing themselves to me and asking me where I work....ha!ha!ha! Where I work. (oh yeah, and these people work in embassies and big time organizations). I knew we all had a little too much wine when Sam from Japan looking sharp in his suit had a karaoke session.. He sang 'La bamba' for us in Spanish and the dance that went with it...let's just say, I had a fun night. Oh, and I will not forget how the former British Ambassador entertained us most of the night...The shocker was when he sang " Cinderella by Ali Kiba" ( Tanzanian musician..and the song is in Swahili) yes..very well I might add. We were also a little surprised when he went all reggae " If Jah, is standing by my side, then why should I be afraid..."  I had a blast. Thank you Ambassador for welcoming us.

Shalom! to Israel and Congratulations on 64 years of independence. :)

Life has been great...I believe God has a special plan for everyone and these special plans have their times and seasons..It is incredible how many bad and good things that have happened in my life..All part of the plan..I guess. God has been good and He keeps coming through so this week is a believing week..
Believing in the crazy possibility that it could happen to me and it is happening to me :)
Have a blessed mid-week ya'll
Love, Sage

No comments:

Post a Comment